Inc. India Leaders' Forum
Ever since we launched Inc. India in January 2010, we've been privileged to get to know, and forge bonds with India's rapidly growing community of mid-sized enterprises through our monthly magazine (Inc. India) and annual ranking of Indian mid sized enterprises (Inc. India 500). Thanks to the continuous feedback and encouragement, we are determined to further strengthen this community with a range of initiatives. These include:
- Establish the Inc. India Leaders Forum to build a foundation for a strong community, nurture Inc. India networks and foster knowledge sharing in the community
- Conduct quarterly briefing sessions with our members to share new insights and perspectives to promote business growth
- Undertake best practices research to allow benchmarking which is absent today, and
- Expand our print run and presence among a larger group of readers by making Inc. India available on the newsstands
To fulfill our objectives successfully, we invite your support and participation.
We have an attractive offer for Indian mid-sized enterprises and would urge you to consider endorsing our efforts and help strengthen community initiatives. We believe this would strengthen your own efforts to build and take your enterprise to the next level of growth and business excellence.
What the Inc. India Leaders' Forum membership offers :
- Peer Networks – provides an opportunity for chief executive officers and owner managers to engage with a ‘like-minded’ peer group. It provides a forum to learn and contribute through the sharing of experiences and collective ‘problem-solving’
- Annual Summits – annual meetings to set the agenda for the community’s strategic and most current issues. The Institute’s summits bring together a focused audience and authoritative speakers, in a highly interactive format
- Briefing Sessions – a series of monthly meetings throughout the year, focused on operating and technical issues, provide opportunities to network and exchange information with a senior and informed peer group. Constructive debate, diverse opinions and in-depth discussions provide a premier networking and instructive forum
- Complimentary Advertisements - Access to the 9.9 Media bouquet of magazines for complimentary advertising (Includes: Inc. India, CTO, CIO&Leader, CFO, IT Next, EDU & I2)
- Research and Advisory Services - On demand’ business intelligence and research support. A quick dip stick study which can be completed within 48 hours shall be complimentary for members.
- Magazine Subscription – Complimentary subscription to Inc. India magazine.
Membership to Inc. India Leaders' Forum is corporate but limited to Entrepreneurs, Directors and Chief Executive Officers
To know more about membership program, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +91 120 4010 9999.